1. The motor unit adopts three-motor connective control with high speed, stable tension and nice-looking products.
2. Unwind & rewind units both have tension detecting devices with PLC auto constant tension control system.
3. Main drive unit adopts rubber roller pressing type to avoid asynchronous problem between material and rollers, and isolate tension between unwind & rewind units to ensure whole machine tension is stable enough.
4. Rewind system can install both air shaft and differential shafts.
5. Rewind unit can install infrared ray marker (optional) for quick and accurate paper core positioning.
6. Clamping devices are installed in front of rewind unit to fix the after-slit materials and keep after-slit tension and rewind position same.
7. Machine idle rollers are aluminum type, with hard anodizing treatment before slit, and anti-sticking treatment after slit.
8. Web-path is top type, to allow operators easily splice the material and assemble the blades.
9. With finished product fast unloading device to reduce labor working force.
10. Edge waste treatment use big centrifugal fan.
11. Slitting blades: air blade, shear blade, razor blades all available.
12. Unwind unit has automatic web guide control system, for auto correction of uneven jumbo roll and reduce material waste.
13. Unwind system adopts separate shaftless stand, hydraulic cylinder drives left/right and up/down movement to reduce labor force.
Main Technical Parameters
Min. slitting width
Max. unwind diameter
Max. rewind diameter
Paper core I.D.
3 "/6 "
380V 50HZ 3P
Finished product auto push off device: driven by ball screw, pushing finished roll from rewind shaft automatically.
Finished product unloading device: with rotating finished roll unloader device to reduce labor force.
Rewind core auxiliary positioning device: infrared ray auto marker system for quick core assembly.